Monday, November 12, 2018

These wonderful moments will forever be remembered.





Jenny Tran writes:



Never had I ever experienced such an abundant amount of intense joy and sense of belonging with a group of people I had only just recently met. Constant laughs and smiles were shared throughout the entire trip, including our interests and love for history - with not a moment of uncomfortable silence. There are so many moments I could recall where we all laughed to the point where our cheeks ached and our stomachs hurt; where the sound of our laughter was the only thing heard as it drowned out the sound of the hustle and bustle of our surroundings.



This photo reminds me of the night we went out for Indian food in Hue. I won’t ever forget that night; a wonderful night filled with just bliss and positive energy throughout the hearts of all my newfound friends. We sang and grooved to the music coming from across the street, with nothing but smiles plastered on our faces and delicious food stuffed into our mouths. The music was great, the food was delectable, and we were having the time of our lives. After finishing dinner, our small party relocated onto the streets. We embarrassed ourselves with our lack of dance skills and atrocious singing, but it was fine, because we were having a great time and most importantly we were all experiencing this trip together.



As we sang and danced on the streets of Hue, immense happiness bloomed within me, feelings of joy engulfed me. Never had I ever experienced such a blissful moment in my life. I knew then, that these newfound friendships I have made on this short trip will last for a lifetime and these wonderful moments will forever be remembered. Just like the whole of this Vietnam trip, I won't ever forget that night; a night filled with blissful energy, a euphoric moment shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment